9 Places To Visit After Class!

Hello readers! I hope everyone had a great weekend because I know I did. Class this week at FIT was very interesting. We learned all about color theory and how different colors can evoke different emotions from consumers. We also went on a tour of Fashion Underground: The World of Susanne Bartsch at The Museum At FIT. Learning about Susanne’s life as a party planner was inspiring because all of her hard work throughout time has paid off. In case you don’t know anything about this fashionable woman, you should definitely go check out her exhibit when you get a chance. You have until December 5th or you can virtually tour it here. All of the clothes featured have a back story and are unlike anything I’ve ever seen. Each design is unique and historical in its own way.
In addition to having a fun class, I also had an exciting rest of the day as well. I took the subway down to SoHo to do some window shopping and to visit an art exhibit. For retailers, it’s already the holiday season and festivity is in the air. I also ended up wandering into Greenwich Village as well and I’m so glad I did! New York City truly has so much to offer culturally, each neighbourhood is amazing in its own way. With that being said, for this week’s post, I have compiled a list of my favorite places I like to visit in New York so far…

Shopping

• Topshop Soho
    478 Broadway, New York, NY 10013
    (212) 966-9555
  • Muji Soho
    455 Broadway, New York, NY 10013
    (212) 334-2002

Art

Food

• Quantum Leap
    226 Thompson St, New York, NY 10012
    (212) 677-8050
  • By Chloe
    185 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10012
    (212) 290-8000

So I covered the most important three things… Food, Art, and Shopping! The areas all of these places are in are absolutely beautiful and not hard to find. When learning how to get around the city, I highly suggest using this app City Mapper. It keeps me up to date on the status of the subway system and is very user-friendly!

Have a great week everyone! Everyday is what you make of it.

Thanks for Reading,

Kenzie Davis