Introducing Precollege Blogger: Samantha

Samantha SosaI am Samantha Sosa. I just started my Junior year at Oceanside High School. It feels like I have written this introduction a million times and every time it is completely different. But, right now I’m not just tapping my foot with a blank stare trying to figure out something to create. I finally can just write..well type. I am a triplet and grew up with a single mother. I always had a sense of leadership and need of organization at the very start. With a life full of disarray I have always loved to write. I love how you can take a piece of literature and interpret it the way you desire. It gives such a sense of control in any chaotic life. I have quite the love for english. I am in AP English, my school’s newspaper and taking a creative writing class. Some might say I’m crazy. I take HFM 060  Fashion Forecasting: Seeing into the Future course for fall 2015. For any fashion and trend lover this is the class for you. Just after one class I’ve already learned an exceeding amount of information. I have never taken an FIT course before due to the case of protective mothers and their need to think of every possible worst situation out there. But, after begging and a lot of trust, I finally was able to attend.

Ever since I was little I found myself loving fashion. I always knew I wasn’t going to be happy anywhere else. I really can’t imagine myself sitting in a little cube office doing the same thing everyday. I love how the fashion world is constantly changing. From buying every magazine to looking at every fashion blog. I became consumed in this world. I would love to attend FIT and major in Fashion Business Management and hopefully with fingers crossed, work my way up to a fashion director one day.

I  love that I have the opportunity to blog. I have a lot to say and so many ideas. I am very creative. I could bring all aspects to the table. From clothing and fashion advice to the top “in budget” trends easy for anyone’s wallet. I feel this experience will benefit me in all aspects. I want to connect people to this society while I learn myself. It want to challenge myself to become a better writer, it would be a dream to see that I have the ability to teach and inform my experiences to others. I hope people can look at my posts and be inspired themselves.

I hope you learned a little about me and I hope I can get the chance to do what I want to do most!

-Samantha Sosa