Hang Outs

Coming in from the city and staying for at least 8 hours can be tiring, but everything is worth every ounce of energy. It is so exciting waking up (at 6 A.M.!) on Saturday mornings knowing I am coming to be with new friends and to do what I love. As much as I love my classes, it is nice that we get 15 minute breaks in the middle of each class, and an hour lunch break in between my two classes.

For the 15 minute breaks, the perfect place to go is Starbucks. I usually go with friends during both breaks to grab a drink to have before returning to class.  It is the perfect place to go because it is right across the street and convenient (if the lines aren’t out the door!)IMG_3639

Here is a photo of some friends on our way to Starbucks!

For lunch my friend and I go to the perfect place- Whole Foods! I never thought about going there for lunch, but they have a salad bar which has everything imaginable- I love it. Whole Foods is only 3 blocks away, so we go and it takes about 20 minutes to get there, get our food, and get back. That leaves us 40 whole minutes to get back and eat. We either eat in the lobby or outside if its nice! IMG_3211

This is my friend, Larson and I after eating our Whole Foods in the lobby. (BTW – if you’re on snapchat, check out the geotag for FIT) I cannot believe there is only three classes left! 🙁 Time flies when your having fun!

~Emerson