Introducing Precollege Blogger: Lea

LeaChenPhoto

Taking course:
HFM 060 Fashion Forecasting: Seeing into the Future

As summer rolls around and the sun beats its glorious rays down on you, imagine one thing you’d love to have. Yes, you’re thinking it and I’m thinking it…. ICE CREAM! Think of me as your ‘ice cream’ now for all your fashion troubles and sad times when you’re in need of some amazing style. But trust me, I’m not your average vanilla soft-serve with tacky rainbow sprinkles. I’m a magical mix of all your favorite ice cream flavors put into one.

But obviously, we’re not here for ice cream. So say hello to the blogger who will take you through the sweet world of the FIT Precollege. My name is Lea (not like Princess Leia but more like Lea Michele) but I’d like to be known as the “style saviour.” Fashion saved me from a very dark, depressing, insecure life as a young girl. Literally, my life was ill-fitting head to toe matching jumpsuits. And so I’ve made it my goal to save other’s lives through fashion just as it saved mine by revolutionizing the fashion world and getting people hooked onto the power of ‘looking good’. Underneath all this, I’m just a teenager with a mind from New Jersey and a heart for New York City who loves sitting on the couch eating green tea ice cream while watching Project Runway. My style of clothing is what I’d like to call ‘cool confidence’; I am absolutely head over heels for bold prints and colors, unique textures and quirky pieces. I’m definitely a fanatic over sales at the mall especially at my favorites like Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters or Topshop. In my personal dictionary, fashion has become a synonym to life because it certainly is something I live for.

So here’s the plan:

Mondays- Global Fashion News

Tuesdays- My Precollege Experience

Wednesdays- My own OOTD’s (Outfit of the day for those of you who aren’t fashion lingo savvy, although I’m sure if you’re reading this blog, you know)

Thursdays- D.I.Y Ideas & Tips

Fridays- Fashionable Humans of F.I.T

Trust me when I say this will be the best ice cream you’ll ever have. Stay classy & fashionable; stay tuned,

The Style Saviour