Saying Goodbye

I am so thankful that I was able to grow and to learn this semester at FIT, and I am especially grateful that I was given the opportunity to blog! This has been an amazing experience, and I definitely feel as if I came out of this program more knowledgeable.

But, aside from the sappy stuff, I thought I should tell about my last class at FIT. Since I am taking Magazine Design, we spent the last class putting together our magazines. Being able to physically see the result of the class was extremely rewarding. It honestly made all the DMBS (designer mental-block syndrome) frustration and impatience worth it.

Even though I do not plan on having a career in the magazine industry, the class has taught me how to manipulate images and text to create something useful, and wasn’t that the goal all along? I now have a pretty decent ability to use Adobe InDesign to design anything I need to. All in all, this program is pretty awesome, and unlike any other.

Saying goodbye was hard, but I know that this is not the end. Thank you for a wonderful semester!

TTFN,
Marisa out ✌