Spring Fashion Trends!

jason-wu-resort-2014-cropped-top-profile

Hi everyone! Although it may not feel like spring, the warm weather is definitely around the corner. I don’t know about you, but I am really excited to started rocking some shorts and tank tops. In my Precollege class, we have been talking about some of the upcoming trends for the Spring 2014 season. I thought I would share with you what some of my favorites are!

• http://www.notorious-mag.com/2014/02/24/white-trend-spring-2014/Crop Tops: If I could fill my entire closet with crop tops I would. I feel like they are so fun and affordable and you can style them in so many different ways. One of my favorite ways to style a crop top would be with a pair of high-waisted shorts or a skater skirt.
  • Floral Prints: Floral printed things literally make me so happy. Just looking at them is like a breath of fresh air. It gives a “springy feel” to any outfit. I really love floral printed dresses and skirts.
  • Lace: Adding lace to any outfit just adds elegance. I’ve been noticing a lot of white lace as well as lace accents on many tops. I actually just wrote an essay about lace in my Precollege class and it is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.
  • White on White: I feel like white on white has been seen almost everywhere lately. It’s all over the pages of magazines as well as on the runways. One of the best things about this trend is that it is fairly easy to mix and match white pieces at an affordable price tag. Because according to Jessie J, “It’s not about the money money money.”

What are your favorite trends for Spring? Feel free to leave it in the comments below.

Until next time,

Nicole