It’s Not ‘Goodbye’, It’s ‘See You Later’

This is not the end, it’s only the beginning.

Even though I’m at the end of this summer runway, I know I will be strutting back again in a matter of time.

This summer was truly magical. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience at FIT. I sincerely wish I heard of the program sooner so I could’ve participated in more. My professors were absolutely delightful, the classes were filled with helpful information, and the atmosphere was perfect. Blogging was like the icing on the cake. I actually can’t believe I’m sitting here writing my last blog post.. How the time flies!

Soon my application process to FIT will begin and my future in fashion will blossom. It’ll be a new chapter in my life. A chapter that I can’t wait to read.

There’s no place like FIT. Honestly, I can’t picture myself anywhere else. FIT is in my blood and in my heart. The city has always been like a second home to me. Life without FIT is like breathing with no air… It just simply doesn’t work.

I bid you all the best and wish you “good luck” on all your future endeavors.

It’s been a pleasure. Thank you to my readers and to FIT for this wonderful experience. I promise that this won’t be the last time you hear of my name.. But until then, “See you later.”

Your Care Tag,

Bella