It’s Never The Right Time to Say Goodbye…

I’ve had the time of my life…and I owe it all to FIT !

I wish I had a time machine, I’d travel back in time or even pause the moments I knew I would never receive again. Right now I wish I can pause and stay here at FIT in the Precollege office. My time of being the big senior is almost over and I find myself having to say goodbye to FIT to move into the next chapter of my life, which I like to call: The “REAL” world.

Stay in the office too long …this is what happens.

Okay so here’s my background story

I was hired as an intern to basically help out with the blog – Brian’s assistant to run the show!
I knew that I would be all over the place – what with my other job and school and whatnot.  As an  intern, I was given tasks and I always knew what I needed to contribute to fulfill those tasks but I never knew that FIT would become such a big part of my heart. I can truly say I have an emotional attachment to D130, Precollege and to FIT.

I walked into this office a 17 year old girl starting her senior year and I am leaving an adult starting college. I have grown so much in such a small period of time that the words “Thank You” cannot express my gratitude enough. I have met the greatest people I could ever encounter in my entire life! I have received the best advice, the best constructive criticism, the best friendships and my truest laughs…Who ever knew that could all happen in one office ?!

I feel like this is saying goodbye to one chapter of my life, but the life long memories and lifelong friendships will never fade. I consider D130 to my home away from home; my home in New York City.

So while I tear knowing this is my last post, I smile because I know these memories will never fade.
If you ask me what I’d miss the most? The fine line between every and thing, along with the squeaky chairs!

Got a comment? Write it below. I ALWAYS LOVE THEM! Tell me how you feel!

I will miss you all! 

Friends! Alexus (another Precollege intern) and me.

2 responses to “It’s Never The Right Time to Say Goodbye…”

1. Marta Avatar
    Marta

We will miss you girl!!!! Your work is amazing!

2. emily Avatar
    emily

r u going to FIT for college if so what major