Au Revoir!

The sad day has arrived, the last day of Spring 2012 Precollege class, of course there’s plenty of other semesters but it is always sad leaving a class on the last day. Overall, my class has been wonderful, a lot of work but it is rewarding at the end. I have learned so many things about the fashion world from my amazing professor, she is extremely down to earth and really taught us as if we were on the college level. I also met some really nice girls, this class was definitely more friendly then my previous precollege class, everybody got along really well! Of course my plan for the future is to attend FIT, but that’s years away (for me at least) so for now my future going to continue to be Precollege classes, which I love!

This summer I am taking Fashion Art for Fashion Designers, and possibly a second one (hopefully!). I chose this class because I really want to experiment with the design part of the industry, I feel like maybe I would enjoy it.

My class!

As promised here are my theme boards, I pretended to be the fashion director of Aritzia and I had to predict upcoming trends for Spring 2013, my four trends are: 50’s Rock and Remix, Urban Sport, Doll-like Delight, and The Bare Minimum.

My advice for you guys considering to take a Precollege class is: Go for it! You can’t go wrong, even if you only take one class it can benefit you in multiple ways. You familiarize yourself with FIT’s campus, NYC in general, meet amazing professors and new friends, all while learning about the thing you love.

It has been great to have been to able share my thoughts and weekly experiences with you guys, it has been such an amazing opportunity! I truly hope you’ve taken as much out of my posts as possible…

So long, Michaela