Coming towards the end!

My HIL 012: Drawing for Illustration class has brought me so far in my art ability. It’s outstanding!

So, we’ve been working on some of our final projects which includes a magazine cover and a newspaper print collage

drawing. The magazine cover one I have yet to finish , and as for my newsprint collage drawing, it needs a few touches here and there, but it has come super awesome!

This past Saturday my Professor gave back our first day of class drawing. When I saw it, my eyes popped out of my head! I’ve improved so much! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, I swear. At that moment, I realized how much I grew in the program. I might even consider

taking it again, since it’s a class that you can very much take over and over again and continuously learn.

My accomplishments are starting to get checked in. One of them was to improve my life drawing through this class, and let me tell you, it did. Drastically. I know that in the future it will all go to use, especially when applying to my dream college (FIT, that is!).

I really wish this course wasn’t coming to an end, but there’s always next year and the

other two semesters! I’m just very glad I spent my time wisely with this college program.I wonder what holds on my last day!

Jharline

first day of class drawing

news paper collage (unfinished)

warm up (pen and ink)