Headlines: Bobbie Austin Covers New York City Fashion Week

Hey all!  I’m back again, but this time instead of blogging about the wonderful classes FIT’s Precollege Programs has to offer, I am bring you a complete coverage of New York City Fashion Week Fall 2012.  If you haven’t completely grasped the way everything works in the fashion industry, before one chapter closes another one begins.

February 9th, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week begins primarily at Lincoln Center (some designers choose to show at other venues).  In just a few days the Fall looks will hit the runway before many Spring 2012 looks hit the stores. But what would this industry be without the fast pace lifestyle that makes the outsiders subconsciously want in, no matter what their thoughts about the industry are.

I’m so excited for the games to begin.  The glamazons have taken their mark and their waiting for the first show doors to open representing their gunshot to go.  But I on the other hand am beginning my Fashion Week festivities early.  On Wednesday February 8, I along with a number of other bloggers will take my seat at Milk Studios to talk about fashion blogging and how this hobby has turned into a professional platform presented to billions on a worldwide stage.  As a fashion blogger for my own personal blog Bobbie Austin’s Closet (www.bobbieaustinscloset.com) I’m hoping to grasp some new information and apply it to my personal blog and in the guest spots I contribute here.  So stay tuned for more coverage of fashion week, first stop is the IFB Conference; next stop will be Lincoln Center.  Saturday and Sunday I’ll be on the scene interviewing fashion’s elite outside of shows, and who knows, I may get one of those golden tickets inside a show.

Amira

One response to “Headlines: Bobbie Austin Covers New York City Fashion Week”

1. […] events such as the presentation on African Fashion Week New York, the New York Fashion Week and the Independent Fashion Bloggers conference, and the Fashion Show at the High School of Fashion Industries which honored Isabel and Ruben […]