Is it just me?

Or am I the only one who didn’t know where the cafeteria was? ……..Buller……….Buller…..okay I think it was just me.

Even though I missed class this week, next week I know where I’m gonna be! You guessed right, the cafeteria! I know I sound lame going on and on about it but my mind was completely blown when I found it last weekend! In my time spent at FIT it never occurred to me to question “Hmmm, where is the cafeteria?”

Before, my breaks consisted of wondering the hallways for 10 minutes looking for the crappy vending machine or eating ice cream from Baskin Robins (yes, a very healthy choice at 11:45 in the morning). I can’t really say my breaks are very exciting because I end up being too lazy to get up from my seat so I just finish my work and of course, tumble, which by the way, I have changed my url to mrgeorgeharrisonseyebrows because face it, George Harrison had the best eyebrows I’ve ever seen on a person besides Madonna.

Now that I know that I don’t have to walk all the way down the street just to get a Frappachino and a Protein snack pack from Starbucks and whatever else they have in that fancy (by my standards) cafeteria, I might just come back a little bit later from break 😉

Talya