ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF

MY NAME IS HOV’, OH, H-TO-THE-O-V

I’m sorry, I really just had to take the opportunity, I couldn’t not make my introduction corny!

Anyway, after a summer away from FIT I’m so glad to be back here to give a little extra kick of awkward humor and life to the precollege blogs, more importantly be back at FIT every Sunday doing what I love. This time around, I’ve decided to take Manual Sewing and Pattern making. I’ve always been super technical when sewing and at least attempting to make patterns so instead of guessing and praying that my designs will fit, I’ll be able to take the majority of the guess work and not want to rip my skirts and dresses to shreds when they don’t fit.

Before this whole precollege blogging thing I was for some reason totally against the idea of me blogging but now I have a tumblr that everyone should totally just read and adore and tell everyone about (okay yeah, shameless self promotion in an attempt to gain followers and be tumblr famous, on that Kardashian status~).

So join me on my adventures through this fall’s weekend classes and such, let’s hope this time I make some friends along the way.

Talya