Busy But Never Bored

My schedule has gotten pretty full lately. I have high school, homework, yoga, projects, job- hunting, and 2 Precollege. courses. I try to keep my weeks focused on school work. Usually I get home from school around 3 on weekdays. Then, with a couple hours spent on homework, chores, plus trying to workout as often as possible, my days just disappear  before my eyes. By friday night, I’m ready for some fun! Every girl needs a social life…

My weekends still aren’t spent completely chilling though. I have Precollege on Saturdays and usually get home round 7. Saturdays is my real end of the week because whenever I get home from hanging out with friends, it’ll be my only night of the week that I get to sleep in. On Sundays I get up in the afternoon, work on my blogging, do my FIT assignments and, if need be, I do some regular school work. If I have any extra time left, I spend it relaxing, listening to music, and just laying around.

I do have an agenda to keep track of all my assignment due dates. But, I wouldn’t say my life has gotten too hectic that there’s no time for fun. I love the program I’m in and it keeps me busy enough that I’m never bored. I think that doing extra things like sports or classes keeps you well rounded.(: What do you think?

Amanda