Organized Chaos

March 11, 2014 | By | Reply More

Hey fashion victims. This past Monday was by far one of the most exciting and exhilarating classes of my FIT career… it was our first model fitting class for our thesis garments! Even though this was not a final fitting, it was an absolutely fabulous experience to see the muslins we’ve all been feverishly slaving away on come to life. The energy in the room was most definitely fast paced and oozing with creativity and problem solving. Each member of class was able to critically look at their creations and brainstorm with professors and models to improve the fit and aesthetics of their masterpieces. I even had the privilege of fitting my gown on Armani’s former muse and fit model of 20 years.What an amazing opportunity. Lucky for me, I was fortunate enough to have minimal issues with fit, and with the help of some brilliant minds, I was able to figure out how to make my gown even better! I’d share more pictures, but at the moment the front of my bodice is quite sheer…. a bit to risque…. but im confident it’s going to turn out to be a real show stopper.

Thesis Gown

Thesis Gown