Mary Bobbins…

April 10, 2013 | By | Reply More

Hey Guys & Dolls,

It is officially one week until judging and things are going really well believe it or not. All of my contemporaries are holding their own and my pieces are being produced more efficiently than I would have thought. Now is the time for me to get to the nitty-gritty and show you the thought process and work that I went through.

Customer Profile & The Motion Picture

Customer Profile & The Motion Picture

I always design with a certain type of customer in mind and none the less what she wants in her wardrobe. My many years spent interning at some of America’s favorite design houses such as Anna Sui, Kay Unger, Kenneth Cole, Tracy Reese, and even working for Macy’s from the bottom up. Yup, sales associate, personal shopper, and lastly, private label intern this past summer, has really taught me a thing or two coupled with my in class learning. #GoTigers!

A Work In Progress...

A Work In Progress…

With The Great Gatsby scheduled to make its big screen debut this coming summer I thought it best to use them as inspiration. The 1920s was so rich in history, it oozed opulence, sophistication, and an elevated approach to everyday living. I hope you see the film when it comes to theatres. The show has awarded us so many opportunities from model fittings, in class photo shoots, and the chance to use faux fur!

Mood Board & Model of Choice & Original Sketch

Stay tuned to see if I make it into the Future of Fashion show…

XoXo- Mark E.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,