We did ittt!

April 20, 2012 | By | Reply More

First I want to start off by saying CONGRATULATIONS to everyyoneeee! Regardless of if you were selected to be in the show or not, you all blew me away with the work in the great hall. And we are finally done!!

The day of set up… was in fact chaos, but it was the most aesthetically pleasing chaos that exists I’m pretty sure. I unfortunately didn’t get pictures of it all… but let me paint you a picture…

Basically the great hall at FIT is a huge room… the size of your average gymnasium. The room was completely filled with, first off with the nicest dress forms ever, which were each dressed with our BFA and Cotton garments. Knitwear, Sportswear, Special Occasion, Children’s Wear, and Intimates were all in the hall. The level of talent that this school cranks out is absolutely unreal. These garments were the most exquisite things I have ever seen. It was truly a sight to see.

I fortunately had both of garments selected to be in the fashion show…

…there they are! I am really proud of myself, which is the most amazing feeling in the world. Now onto model fittings and such!

Tags: