To change and re-arrange

April 7, 2010 | By | 3 Replies More

There really are not word to describe the past few days, but here we go.

I got back from my spring break on a red eye flight early Monday.  Class was at 9am and needless to say this is the part where making choices has to be done.  To get the maximum out put of time and the absolute necessities done, mind you this does not include food and bathing, sad I know.  This meaning, missing class, sleep 3 hours and get right back into working on garments. Jet-lagged and hitting the end of my rope at 2am, the following had been completed: 1 yrd of pleating. Yup that is right I am still pleating materialization for my cotton gown.

Awaking the next morning to find that I had slept through my alarm, I once again chose to keep working on my gown.  Oh but wait, French 2 midterm.  Crap!  Sometimes I forget that there is anything else in my world.  More so then anything, except perhaps engaging in my social life, I really just want to sleep. With that out of my way , there was a final meeting with the critic to look forward to today.

For the meeting this morning I magaged to pin all the pleating that I have to the base of my gown.  Both the professor and the critic liked my work and that was a huge boost of energy.  Okay I got what I needed to do the final push.

Pleating on skirt base (for cotton dress)

Detailed shot of pleating

Detailed shot of pleating

Back at the fort, i’ve ordered 3 pizzas and have locked myself in here for the WED – SUN, finish all 3 dresses push!  Here we go kids 5 days and counting (I know I said don’t remind me ;) hehe

video-66-0-00-00-01

Tags: ,

Comments (3)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

2. You are such a workoholic! I hope evrything pays out for you. The gown is looking good so far.

3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!