Fall 2017 BloggersFIT in Florence

FIT in Florence

Fall 2017 Bloggers

Ciao! Mi chiamo Miyah! I am finally entering FIT as a transfer, as a first year fashion design major, studying in Florence, Italy. Super dope, right?!

I’m from Mount Vernon, New York, residing in New Rochelle – now Florence! My love for art, fashion, design, business etc., started at a very young age. Growing up, I never thought everything that was the norm for me, would lead me to living an artistic and creative lifestyle.

I am so full of gratitude to be given the opportunity to study abroad and to document all of my experiences to share with you and the rest of the world. I’m really looking forward to the vast amount of inspiration I will find in the architecture, food, culture, fashion, street-wear and more, to tell great stories! Stay tuned!

Read Miyah’s Florence experience here!

Ciao! My name is Isabella Zini and I am a full-year International Fashion Business & Management student.

Always on the search for the best cappuccino, lover of fashion, art, opera, and culture, I’m excited to use this platform as a creative outlet for my study abroad experience.
I have lived in Milan, Salt Lake City, New York City, and can’t wait to add Florence to the list, as well as see how the city inspires and motivates me.  Through my posts, I will share a glimpse into the Italian and Florentine lifestyle.  

Ciao tutti! My name is Melissa and I am third-year Fashion Business Management major studying for the entire year in the beautiful city of Florence.  I am incredibly excited to partake in this opportunity to expand my horizons by traveling, meeting new people, and being challenged in different academic ways.  

I have a curious, wanderlust heart.  I adore discovering new gems, found in off the beaten paths.  I will be the one to stay away from tourist traps (except museums, of course!), always preferring to follow the locals.  

During the following months, I will be showing you the real Florence – the local shops, caffés, and streets.  I will be taking you on this adventure with me, in the hopes of encouraging you in the future to take advantage of this amazing opportunity – study abroad.