2016-2017 BloggersFIT in Florence

FIT in Florence

2016-2017 Bloggers

My name is Aishwarya Mishra but feel free to call me Ashi.

I am currently a junior at FIT studying Fashion Business Management. I am thrilled to have an outlet to document my experiences, thoughts and pictures from this journey ahead of me!

My goal for this semester is to make a friend in every city, country or town that I visit. I am so ready to get out of my comfort zone and indulge in this once in a lifetime opportunity! Thanks so much for joining me!

Read Ashi’s Posts

allie

Ciao! Sono Allie Carter, a full-year International Fashion Business Management student originally from Mahwah, New Jersey.

I’m a 20 year-old whose hobbies (or obsessions!) include travel, Broadway, NY Sports teams, Beyoncé, Netflix, and of course, fashion. My favorite days are spent at the MET, strolling through Central Park or seeing the latest show on the Great White Way!

I’m very excited to share with you all the delight of the charming city of Firenze, Italia this year through my blogs and photos. Let’s enjoy “La Dolce Vita” together!

Read Allie’s Posts

mariaCiao a tutti! My name is Maria Beneventano and I am currently a third year FBM major and will be studying at Polimoda in Florence for the fall semester.

Living in NYC the past two years has helped me discover my love for exploring and adventuring into places I have yet to see. I have become quite the foodie, and can thank Yelp for helping me seek out unique cafes and top restaurants to get a taste of. When I am not searching for new foods to try, I enjoy going to local boutiques and stores, while searching for great finds on a budget. I am fascinated by the different cultures, people and lifestyles that are present all around the world, and I plan on traveling to as many places as possible in order to learn about and experience it first-hand.

From one major city to the next, I am excited to apply my passion for seeking out new experiences to Florence, and to be able to share them all with you!

Read Maria’s Posts