It’s just the beginning of 2014 and our alumni have been up to great things. Here’s our roundup of designers in news:
1. Becca McCharren of Chromat was featured in Vogue for her fall/winter 2014 collection that made its debut at Made Fashion Week. She was also interviewed for the NYCEDC blog and talked about her DENYC experience.
2. Dominic Louis was featured in WWD for their fall/winter 2014 New York Fashion Week show. The review said, “The designer’s postapocalyptic aesthetic was infused with sophistication for fall.”
3. Mirame’s swimsuit lands in Westchester magazine just in time for spring.
4. Wild magazine reviewed the Titania Inglis fall/winter 2014 collection and described it as “coming together to create a cool equilibrium.”
5. Jacqueline Stone of Salt + Stone went on air to talk with BBox radio about dating, proposals and jewelry.