Being a student aide in the Student Life offices has really opened my eyes to all the events that are constantly taking place on campus. The Student Life offices are located on the 7th floor of the Dubinsky Student Center. Here are some perks of visiting the Student Life offices:
- Movie tickets are sold 2 for $16 to any AMC movie theatre
- Broadway show tickets are sold every couple of weeks. Be sure to check those weekly emails!
- There is a Breast Cancer walk this Sunday! Here is the link if you want to sign up: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=38287345&fr_id=62564&pg=personal
- We are distributing tickets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12-2 to when Girl Code (YES the MTV show) comes and does a show here at FIT!
- We can provide contact information if you want to join a club!
- There is almost always an event happening in The Center and it usually involves free food.
- We have a massive game room that is basically any kid at heart’s dream world.
- Bonus: EVERYONE IN STUDENT LIFE IS SUPER NICE!
Come visit us!