Mothers. Living breathing magic. The women that have devoted so much of themselves to you, and without them, you wouldn’t be where or who you are today. This year, Mother’s Day is Saturday May 14th, just a week away. Here are some ways to show your mother some love.
- A card that sums up your appreciation for your mother
- Flowers to add some color to her day and remind her of you
Go to one of your mothers favorites spots, or somewhere she has been bringing up recently!
- Has she been wanting to see a movie recently
- Everybody likes to laugh. Take her to a comedy show maybe
- Whats her favorite restaurant or cafe
- Is she the kind that loves to go to book stores and read all day
- Would a day trip to a park be something she would like
- Animal lovers always enjoy trips to the zoo
Presents with Personality
- A sure way to see some tears of joy from your mom is to give her some framed photos of your childhood with her
- Have a nickname for your mom? Now’s the perfect time to get her a little token for that
- Calling all design students! Create a piece that represents what you feel when you think about your mother
- Any items your mom has been hinting to? Now is the perfect time to do a little research and find those deals
The MOST Important Piece
Say THANK YOU to your mother for everything she has done for you. This is the day you should smother your mother in love and affection. We take our mothers for granted so often, so make sure you take note of all the things your mother does for you.