New Coffee Shop In Town: Coffee Project New York

Hello there!

As you might know I’m a coffee junkie, and cannot go a day without my trusty latte. I’m almost sure I’ve try most of the coffee shops in New York city. But recently I discovered a new coffee shop not too far from where I live, which has become the best discovery of 2017 (for sure). This isn’t your typical grab and go coffee shop. This is a full on coffee experience. It’s called Coffee Project New York, and as you can see from the picture above, they have the most interesting coffee concoctions I’ve ever seen or heard of. This place is really one of a kind and if you love coffee you definitely need to add this to your bucket list. The coffee shop is located on 239 E 5th Street and is open all week. I would suggest bringing a friend with you, it makes it just a little more fun and you can both order different drinks and share. That’s what I did anyways…

If you went, let me know what you thought of it in the comments!

xoxo

-Zorya

One reply on “New Coffee Shop In Town: Coffee Project New York”

1. I hear ya Zorya! I can’t make it 30 minutes in the morning without firing up my french press with some Colombian Peaberry. I love coffee! What a beautiful display of coffee and the images are high quality! Thank you so much for sharing.