Goals For This Semester

IMG_2335 copy

Hello there! I never used to be someone who set goals for myself. But recently I’ve found that they can be really helpful and can really challenge you in a positive way. This semester I’m starting a new chapter in my life, I’ve switched majors from Production Management to Advertising Marketing & Communications, and I’m starting my Bachelor’s Degree. I thought it only fitting to set myself a few goals, to help guide me in the right direction and hopefully make me feel like I’ve achieved something (even if it’s something really small).

1. Higher my GPA – Last semester wasn’t my semester. I took so many different classes, because I had to take a lot of prerequisite classes for AMC. I ended up with classes that did not relate to each other, which was really stressful. But this my schedule looks much better and I love all my classes (which is always a bonus).
  2. Get more involved in school activities – FIT has great community service activities you can get involved with. I love interacting with other students and feeling like I’ve helped someone. This semester I really want to start helping and volunteering more.
  3. Start looking/applying for a Spring internship – I know it’s early, but I know myself and if I wait too long, I’m not going to do it. Also I don’t want to do it when I have all my exams, because I don’t want to have that extra stress on my shoulders.
  4. Stay on a Budget – I know I’m not the only one when it comes to spending less than what I make.
  5. Be more CREATIVE! 

If I can do it, you can do it!

xoxo

-Z