Enjoy Your Summer!

tan-on-beach

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to take the time to say how much I love sharing my life with you all, and most importantly, my journey at FIT. This will be my last post until I return in August. My plans for the summer will include a family vacation to Ocean City, Maryland and brainstorming ideas for a blog of my own! Remember to make the most out of your summer and to have fun! Make memories you can bring back with you to the FIT campus. We all cant wait to hear.

Any summer plans or future blog topics to cover before school starts leave in the comments down below!

Melinda

2 replies on “Enjoy Your Summer!”

1. Mariano, great blog post. I have lived in Cali, Dallas, Vegas, Denver and now here in the buroughs of NYC and I am hoping to finish my BFA at FIT as I have had this design passion for decades while raising girls and getting thru life. Now I read this and it inspires me to believe we can do it. Just keep trying .thank you and enjoy pch again.

1. Thank you so much Tiffany! Moving to the Big Apple really does change your life! Hope you are enjoying summer, and feel free to request anything you would like me to blog about. Stay tuned for new blogs starting this month!