Admissions Decisions

If you just recently submitted your application for the 2016-2017 academic year, you are most likely squirming in anticipation in your hometowns right about now.  Let me rewind to 3 years ago in 2013 when I was in the exact same position that you are.  As seniors in high school, we are all terrified and excited about getting into our dream schools, leaving the comfort of our homes, and venturing out into the college world.  We all know that if we don’t get into our dream schools, such as FIT, we will most likely be devastated, feel as though it’s the end of the world, our careers, and our success.  However, looking back on my time here at FIT, you can make your college experience as successful or unsuccessful as you want it to be.  You can CREATE opportunities for yourself anywhere that you go, instead of waiting for opportunities to come to you.

Regardless of what school you end up getting accepted into and/or attending, college is all about what you make of it.  If you aren’t happy with the school that you are attending, you can always transfer, you can always switch your major, you can always make FIT a part of your life in some way.  Some of the most successful students are transfers that get their liberals out of the way, some of the most successful students are international students, and some of the most successful students have never taken a class related to their major in their life.  Success can be measured in so many different ways, so until you hear back on April 1st, take this time to remind yourself that you will be okay, you will succeed, and you will end up at a school that is right for you!

Ashley

One reply on “Admissions Decisions”

1. Hi my name is Vagner Maidana,
    Could you please send me information about the Bachelor of Science and How many credit I need to transfer .