The Wrap Up

Hey everyone!

So the end of the semester is coming pretty quickly. I feel like it was just yesterday where I was writing about my goals for this semester, where I thought I would be and my expectations for my classes.

I must say I learned so much this semester and my life has changed so much in these past few months. My classes were all amazing the one class I highly recommend to anyone is Business Communications which is an English class taught by Professor Landman.  THE MOST beneficial course I have taken at FIT. It taught me how to write memos, fix my resume, and how to handle the work place in a much more professional manner. Don’t get me wrong it had its fair share of work but I believe it was beyond worth it.  I apply the things I learned to my everyday job, which is very hard to say about a lot of things you learn in High school, College ,ect

1212I also became an official licensed insurance producer in life, health, home and auto, all while being a full time employee and student ! ( I’m not going to lie it is something I am extremely proud of, because I never thought I would get through it). I also bought my very first car all on my own as well. ( Which you can see above ) Life is going great as of right now, I made it through the semester with  what looks like good grades so far ,working full time and you will soon be with my on my journey through only online classes next semester.

How was your semester ? Any struggles? How about recommendations to classes you took?

Happy Holidays,

Kailee

2 replies on “The Wrap Up”

1. Hi Kailee
    I’m glad I found this Blog. Incredibly useful insights. I’m a year out of high school. I’m struggling with my essay for admission to FIT. No one I know has experienced this Mecca of Fashion. Can you give me any advice or tips for the length, content and direction that might help me get into the Institute? Please help?
    Thanks

1. Hi Lissa,
      What major are you specifically trying to get admitted to? Also what has driven you be in that major? How to you plan to change something with the knowledge you will receive from attending FIT.