Midterms are approaching us…

Hey everyone,

It feels almost as if school just started and we just began learning, but that is far from the case. We are already at midterms , and large projects due, papers, ect. Before you know it school will be coming to an end once again and we will be another semester closer to graduating. College fly’s by especially when your stressed out from the amount of work all due at once. So I have some tips that will make it a little easier to calm down.

1. Check out “Beats for studying” radio on Pandora

pandora-radioI actually just found it today while I was trying to study on the train. I hate studying on the train due to all the noise so I try and drown it out with music which sometimes distracts me. (I will start signing along in my head and what not) So i decided to look into the genre section on Pandora and they have a whole studying section. “Beats for studying” is actually all the popular songs out right now just made in to soothing classical songs. It is amazing and I personally cant stop listening to it.

2.Exercise untitled

As crazy as it sounds exercising can really help ease your mind and body. I know there is little time in the day for it around these times, but even if its just ten minutes I promise you will feel better instantly!

3. Get some Fresh Air

10034857-young-woman-enjoying-the-fresh-air

Take a walk around the block or just sit outside for five minutes

4.Be Kind to yourself

LRMgqZG

Make sure to remind yourself how much of a great job your doing just being you! Stressful times will pass soon enough and you will be back to your self.

Remember FIT has so many resources if you need them. Such as the councilors and the tutoring center , don’t ever be afraid to reach out to someone. Good Luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Xoxo

Kailee