Rewarding Moments at FIT

FIT is known for the opportunities.  Since coming here in August, I’ve had a lot of rewarding memories that I will hold with me forever.  Among my many memories within a year, the one that stands out to me the most is being a part of Blush Magazine here on campus.  Blush is the beauty and fashion magazine here at FIT.  I’ve talked about it in many of my posts for the blog, but it truly is one of my favorite things about this school.  I’ve met so many amazing people and had so many opportunities with it.  I’m the Senior Photo Editor for the magazine and I cannot recommend a better club to someone who is interested in fashion magazines.  Coming from high school to FIT, there are many times where you wish that there was a club or organization that fits who you are in high school.  When you come to FIT, there is an abundance of clubs and organizations that are suitable for every single student’s interests.  Upon joining Blush, I finally felt like I was at home, which is something that every student deserves to have.  What’s a rewarding moment for you that changed everything?

xx,
Ashley