Midterm week(s) are almost over so obviously it’s been a lot of all-nighters, coffee, and stress so you deserve a little TLC. Here are my top 5 places to treat myself after a stressful week of school:
- Yogurtland, Off the Wall, 16 Handles, or Red Mango….so basically frozen yogurt. Yogurtland and Off the Wall offer discounts for FIT students. Once this brutal winter is over, you can expect to see me there very frequently.
- Brooklyn Bagel. Yeah Panera is always delicious, but you haven’t had a true bagel and cream cheese until you go to Brooklyn Bagel on 8th Ave between 24th and 25th. The assortment is unlike any other bagel place. Take that Panera.
- Auntie Anne’s. While the street vendor pretzels are delicious, the fresh and buttery ones at Auntie Anne’s don’t even compare. Stop by their location in Penn Station and get your hands on one.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – BEST QUESADILLAS EVER.
- Sleep. Because it’s necessary and you deserve it!