19 things I’ve learned in 19 years.

Finals have been crazy, and honestly I’ve been going through a lot of stuff. I’ve been really sick, I’ve been heart broken, just a lot of crazy things in time for finals. Everyone knows it’s a very stressful time, and you may need some help getting through it.The other day on the train I was thinking about something’s that I remember when I’m upset, or things that I have been told in my nineteen years that really helped. It just so happened to turn out to be nineteen things, which is pretty ironic. Some of these things pertain to finals week, while others just pertain to life in general.

1.Compliment the beauty in others, and you’ll see the beauty in yourself.

2.Cheaters are not worth it, let’s face it were all young were all beautiful people inside and out we don’t need that in our lives.

3.Sometimes all you need is some ice cream and pizza

4.Tell your family or your friends you love them, especially during this stressful times you need the support.

5.You friends were there before your girlfriend or boyfriend.

6. You’ll fail a few times in life, but it’s ok I promise you’ll be fine.

7.Not everyone is going to like you, and that’s ok. You don’t have to please everyone, worry about yourself.

8.Girls if you think your dress is to short, most likely it is.

9.Sometimes you need to cry, it’s a great release.

10. Stand up for your beliefs, they are not stupid!

11.Traveling is the best money you can spend, explore the world, explore NYC.

12.Exercise ,your physical and mental health is everything.No one is in charge of your happiness but you.

13.Not everyone needs to know what your doing on Facebook. ” It’s finals week, I’m going to have a mental breakdown” is not for everyone to see.Stop thinking too much, its alright not to know the answers to everything in life . They will come to you when you least expect it.

14.Smile more. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You never know what there journey is like.

15.My mom was right about… Well everything so listen to the people who guide you in your life!

16.The real world can be really mean, but forgive and don’t let it make you to tough.

17.Remember to take pictures, but ladies and gentlemen the duck face isn’t cute ON ANYONE.Make peace with your past, so it wont screw up the present.

18.Spoil yourself, sometimes a new shirt or a new book is all you need to make you feel better.

19. Lastly number nineteen, put your phone down and live a little. Your wasting your life away, meet someone somewhere exciting instead of texting!

What have you learned in your life thus far? Do you think it has shaped you into the person you are today? Tell me about it!

– Kailee

2 replies on “19 things I’ve learned in 19 years.”